HP3500 Case Empty
Case with no foam - EMPTY
HP3500 Case with Multilayer Diced "Pick & Pluck"
Diced "Pick & pluck" Foam base
Solid base pad
HP3500 Replacement Multilayer Diced
Replacement Multilayer Diced
"Pick & Pluck" Foam Set ONLY
O.D. 14.57" x 19.61" x 7.28"
I.D. 12.62" x 17" x 6.29"
The 3500 Backpack is an injection-molded backpack that is watertight, airtight and virtually crushproof. It is made of TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin with a micro-textured surface to reduce scratching. It can be customizable with a cubed foam, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
The ergonomic back pad is made of fast drying antibacterial foam and was designed to be thicker in critical areas such as the shoulder blades and lumbar to provide the precise level of required support and protection. The adjustable shoulder and side straps are made of soft air mesh to allow for comfort and quick moisture evaporation. Four extra strong side loops have been molded in for attaching future accessories such as a jacket and helmet net as well as a tripod holder.
- Injection molded shell made of advanced patented plastic, TTX01 polypropylene-resin, for up to 20% lighter weight
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Air pressure release valve included
- Double-hinge locking latches for secure close and comfort open
- Four extra strong side loops have been molded in for attaching future accessories such as a jacket and helmet net as well as a tripod holder
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time (up to 131° Fahrenheit for 48 hours and as low as -4.0° Fahrenheit for 16 hours)
- DS 81-41 (military-grade)
Choose from the following colors at checkout
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition