Store your Kenyon Labs KS 4X4 Gyro Stabilizer properly in this precision-cut custom foam Pelican case. Click the CUSTOMIZE button to add spaces for other accessories!
Includes Spaces for:
A - 12 Volt Converter
B - Catchall for Chords
C - Battery Charger
D, F - 12 Volt Battery
E - KS 4X4 Gyro
O.D. 20.66" x 17.20" x 8.40"
I.D. 18.875" x 14.5" x 7.625"
Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of the Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. This case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). You break it, we replace it... forever
- Tough, Rugged and Lightweight
- Airtight, Watertight, Impervious to Mother Nature
- Dent-resistant, Shatter-resistant, Virtually Unbreakable
- Guaranteed for Life
- Safe and Secure
Choose from the following colors at checkout
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition