$8.99 Flat Rate Shipping
Shipping on all Continental US orders
Take a variety of your pistols to the range in this HPRC 4100 6 Pistol/18 Magazine case. Case is waterproof, crushproof and has a lifetime guarantee. Fits pistols and revolvers plus 18 magazines.
SAFETY IN MIND - Pistols point downward when carrying and downrange when opening case. Fits guns up to 8" in total length.
FULLY ADAPTABLE - Included cut-to-length plugs provide extra support for shorter magazines, and removable foam fore-ledges accommodate most under-barrel attachments.
Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
It is available with a cubed foam or with an interior soft deck, or can be purchased empty.
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
TSA requires the following:
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition