- Holds laptops up to 11 5/8″ x 14 1/8″ x 2″ (with a 16.1″ screen). Laptops rest securely on a fitted, shock absorbing bottom, with room underneath for AC cords, earphones, USB drives, CDs, etc.
- Bottom is deeper than the 710CC
- Lid organizer allows space for file folders, tablet, instruction books, calculators, pens, pencils, etc.
- Includes latches with keyed chrome metal locks
- A padded, detachable comfort carry strap is also included
- Automatic pressure equalization system
- Padlock holes (Fits standard size Masterlocks®)
O.D. 20.1" x 15.5" x 7.6"
I.D. 18.37" x 13.25" x 6.56"
The Seahorse SE-720 Waterproof Case is the perfect choice for keeping cameras and small electronics safe from both the elements and accidental impacts. If your gear gets knocked off the fishing boat, caught in a sandstorm on an archaeological dig, or dropped from a rooftop while photographing the sunset, you'll be able to laugh it off if it's inside the Seahorse SE-720 Case.
Like all Seahorse cases, the SE-720 employs a single-wall injection-molded construction that makes it exceptionally crack-proof, crush-proof, and shatter-proof. The impact-resistant SE-720 is also outfitted with a sturdy Neoprene O-ring that runs the perimeter of the case between the lid and the body, keeping it watertight at depths of up to 30 feet! This protective seal also serves to seal out dust, dirt and debris, no matter where you choose to take it.
The Waterproof Seahorse SE-720 Case excels at keeping things from getting broken -- including your budget!
Choose from the following colors at checkout
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition